Spangler Candy Company is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Spangler Candy Company takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SpanglerCandy.com:
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SpanglerCandy.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SpanglerCandy.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SpanglerCandy.com:
- Phone: +1 888 636 4221
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 400 North Portland Street, Bryan, OH 43506
- Postal address: PO Box 71, Bryan, OH 43506
We try to respond to feedback within 7 to 10 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
SpanglerCandy.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The most recent versions Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome Desktop and Mobile, Safari Desktop and Mobile, Firefox Desktop and Mobile are used for compatibility testing.
SpanglerCandy.com is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 majors versions and mobile operating systems on devices not using widely acceptable resolution and dimensions.
Accessibility of SpanglerCandy.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of SpanglerCandy.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for SpanglerCandy.com:
- Images and buttons on site: Some images and buttons are used for visual only purposes may not have text alternatives as techniques are often employed to achieve a design or visual style that have no functional and required purpose. As web standards and compatibility improve we make an effort to update sections of our website. Please use our contact us feature to info us if you encounter an issue.
Spangler Candy Company assessed the accessibility of SpanglerCandy.com by the following approaches: